Privacy and Cookies
1. Automattic Inc.
Websites which are hosted as subdomains of wordpress.com (like this one), are operated by Automattic Inc.
3. WordPress.com provides webmasters with anonymous information that’s automatically collected (see #1 above)
In common with other sites, the servers log the number of visits to the site, and the number of hits on its files and web pages to build up an aggregate analysis of usage, most popular files/articles/pages and other related data including:
* number of visitors
* number of views of pages and posts
* country of origin
* search engine terms used
These logs are private, and password protected.
4. Our approach to your privacy
- We respect the privacy of our users.
- In the context of (2) above, queries and comments relating to this site can only be made by those who are already registered with wordpress, twitter, or facebook.
This site, and the information on this page, has been created to comply with relevant European Law on privacy and cookies.
Page amended: 21 May 2013
- The terms of service apply to all users.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this site, including but not limiting these changes to,(a) changes to these terms of service,(b) visitors’ and associates’ access to and the location of articles,(c) the availability and cost of any article, product or service described in this web site, at any time and without notice.
- By clicking on this website, all users are assumed to have read and to agree to these terms of service.
- Users are expected to comply with our copyright policy which is an integral part of our terms of service.
- All materials on the web or linked to the website remain the property of the respective writers or third party. Comments or queries relating to materials on the website or linked to the website should be addressed to the owner of those materials.
- Where and when users are invited to submit files via the site, they warrant that, as far as they know, and as far as possible, the files are virus free, comply with our copyright policy, and contain information that is not in breach of English Law relating to defamation or slander of individuals or organisations.
- Registered users are expected to keep their username and password secure.
- Abuse of the site, abuse of our copyright protocols, or unauthorised use of the website, will result in the user being barred from the site and, if necessary, criminal proceedings being sought by the respective authority.
- These terms of service may be supplemented by others relating to particular folders, files and web pages which visitors and registered users access.
The information contained in this web site should not be used as a substitute for consulting qualified professionals with specialist knowledge.