Privacy and Cookies
1. Automattic Inc.
Websites which are hosted as subdomains of wordpress.com (like this one), are operated by Automattic Inc.
3. WordPress.com provides webmasters with anonymous information that’s automatically collected (see #1 above)
In common with other sites, the servers log the number of visits to the site, and the number of hits on its files and web pages to build up an aggregate analysis of usage, most popular files/articles/pages and other related data including:
* number of visitors
* number of views of pages and posts
* country of origin
* search engine terms used
These logs are private, and password protected.
4. Our approach to your privacy
- We respect the privacy of our users.
- In the context of (2) above, queries and comments relating to this site can only be made by those who are already registered with wordpress, twitter, or facebook.
This site, and the information on this page, has been created to comply with relevant European Law on privacy and cookies.
Page amended: 21 May 2013